Built to the highest standard, all panels are fully tested and issued with a serial number. Every Panel is dispatched with a copy of the Electrical Schematic and test report + All Datasheets for each electrical internal part.
Mains to Generator Operation 125 Amp ABB Single Phase
1) 2 x 4 Pole AC1 Rated Contactors, Electrically & Mechanically Interlocked “break before make”
2) Phase Failure Relay For Mains Monitoring
3) Mains (Utility) – Delay On Load Timer ( Pre Set 10sec )( Adjustable 0.3 Sec – 30 Hrs )
4) Generator – Delay On Load Timer ( Pre Set 30sec ) ( Adjustable 0.3 Sec – 30 Hrs )
5) 10 Amp Mains L1- 240v A/c Auxiliary Supply For ( B/Charger / W/Heater)
6) Set Rated Fuses for control circuit
7) Mains On Load Volt Free Contact ( For BMS )
8) Generator On Load Volt Free Contact ( For BMS )
9) Set Volt Free Contacts for remote Start Facility ( 2 Wire Start )
10) Mounted Within an all Steel Enclosure, with Top & Bottom Removable Gland Plates.
IP65 Rated RAL7032 With Lockable Door 1 Key Supplied & Wall Mounting Brackets.
Mains Available (GREEN), Mains On Load (RED)
Generator Available (GREEN), Generator On Load (AMBER)
Solent Power Ltd (Company Number 12622565) is a company registered in England and Wales. Our registered office is located at Unit 7 Mayflower Close, Chandler’s Ford Industrial Estate, Eastleigh, Hampshire, SO53 4AR. VAT No. 363504018
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behaviour or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.